Thee Draper Village
3054 Greenbriar Rd, Draper VA
The Draper Mercantile and Village Shoppes presents:
The Draper Valley Marketplace
- Find everything from specialty gourmet foods to local eggs, local honey, cheese, produce, naturally-raised local meats and a wide variety of novelty gifts.
The Curious Quill
- A plethora of unique gifts and unusual finds.
Draper Blooms Tearoom
- Home of traditional teas, handcrafted herbal infusions, locally baked pastries, petite sandwiches and home and garden decor.
- The adventure starts here offering bike rentals for the New River Trail.
The Merc Farms
- Locally grown produce, agritourism and labyrinth.
- Massage therapy and pampered packages.
at the Pulaski Train Depot:
20 S Washington Ave, Pulaski VA
Enjoy the friendly atmosphere of Southwest Virginia’s premier farmer’s market and outdoor event:
- Each Tuesday, 4–7pm
- May 26–October 27
- Live music
- Local culinary showcaes
- Handmade crafts
- Fresh produce
- Baked goods
- Virginia craft beers, ciders, and wines
Emmanuel Christian Bookstore
653 E Main Street
Exotic Pets: Wings, Tails, & Fins
6 W Main St
GRT Gifts & Gaming
47 W Main St
7327 Peppers Ferry Blvd, Suite A